First LifeShield is a unit link life insurance program with Regular Premium from Allianz for maximum protection solution along with long term potential Investment Value.
- A complete selection of 12 additional protection benefits according to customer needs.
- 110% Premium allocation* since 3rd Policy year onwards for potential Investment Value.
- Flexible in choosing Total Regular Premium amount and frequency based on customer's financial plan.
- Provide emergency medical assistance services throughout the world.
- Maximum life protection coverage up to 100 years old.
*) Bid/offer spread 5%.
1. Basic benefits
- 100% basic life Sum Assured.
- Medical Assistance.
2. 12 additional benefit options (riders) according to protection needs:
- Sum Assured for 49 critical illness types, with the following options:
- Critical Illness Plus / CI Plus : It is not reduce Basic Life Sum Assured value.
- Critical Illness Accelerated / CI Accelerated : Reduce Basic Life Sum Assured value.
- Critical Illness 100 : Sum Assured for 100 critical illness conditions.
- Accidental Death & Disablement Benefit / ADDB : Sum Assured for death & permanent disability due to accident.
- Sum Assured for total permanent disability due to illness / accident, with the following options:
- Total Permanent Disability : It is not reduce Basic Life Sum Assured value.
- Total Permanent Disability Accelerated : It is reduce Basic Life Sum Assured value.
- Flexicare Family : Inpatient and surgical in hospital daily cash plan for Insured including his/her family members.
- Hospital & Surgical Care+ : Reimbursement for inpatient and surgical in hospital.
- Premium payment by Allianz if:
- Payor Protection : Premium Payer dies.
- Spouse Payor Protection : Premium Payer spouse dies.
- Payor Benefit : Premium Payer diagnosed with 49 critical illness types / suffering from total permanent disability.
- Spouse Payor Benefit : Premium Payer spouse diagnosed with 49 critical illness types / suffering from total permanent disability.
- Premium allocation for long term potential investment value**.
- Maturity benefit: Potential Investment Value.
- Potential Investment Value can be withdrawn as needed.
- Investment fund options available according to the customer's risk profile.
*) Bid offer spread 5%.
**) Potential Investment Value is not guaranteed and may change from time to time, depending on the performance of the selected investment fund.
Investment Fund Options