Update your QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking Application on Play Store for Android devices and on the App Store for iOS devices. Enjoy various features and the new attractive looks for a more secure and convenience transaction experience.
New services at QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking
- Additional Biller MNC Vision (Indovision, Top TV, OKE Vision, dan MNC Play)
- QNB Indonesia Credit Card Information
- Payment Due Date
- Available Limit
- Outstanding Usage
- Credit Limit
- Reward Point
- E-statement up to last 6 Month
- Scheduled Transaction
- Payment Postpaid
- Payment PLN
- Payment MNC Vision
- Transfer to QNB Account
- Online Transfer
- SKN Transfer
- RTGS Transfer
- Time Deposit Opening
QRIS (Quick Response Indonesia Standard) service
Biometric Login (Fingerprint / Face id)
Application login using Password
Financial transaction verification using PIN
Transfer to own account
QNB Indonesia Credit Card & Bill Payment
Now to access information inquiries & payment for QNB Indonesia Credit Card can be done through QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking Application with the following steps:
- Login to QNB Indonesia Mobile banking Application
- Tap” Account” on Mobile Banking main page
- Tap “Link Account”
- Input card number and full name (according to the name on credit card)
- Input access code (OTP) that is sent via SMS to the mobile phone number which registered in the Bank’s system and tap “Process”
- Link Account successful
- The displayed Credit Card Information is one day before (H-1).
- If there are any data inconsistency, please contact QNB Indonesia Contact Center at (021) 300 55 300 or visit the nearest QNB Indonesia Branch.
Time Deposit Opening
Now you can open Time Deposit through QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking and it is very easy. Enjoy special interest up to 5.25% with placement starting from IDR 8.000.000
Steps to open Time Deposit through QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking Application:
- Login to QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking Application
- Tap “More” on the main page
- Tap “Account” then tap ‘”Time Deposit”
- Follow the instructions on your mobile screen
- Time Deposit placement completed
QRIS (Quick Response Indonesia Standard) is the newest payment method using the standard QR code which applies nation
The steps to make QRIS transactions through QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking is as follow:
Open QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking Application
Tap the “QRIS” logo and scan the QR code at any merchants with QRIS logo
Enter "Purchase amount" and tap "Process"
Confirm the transaction
Successful transaction receipt will appear
Make sure the QR Code at the merchant is already using QRIS (QR Code Indonesia Standard)
Make sure your DooEt Electronic Money Balance is available
Top up your Dooet Electronic Money Balance by:
Top up DooEt balance can be done by transfer from QNB Indonesia Bank Account via ATM channels, QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking, QNB Online Banking and QNB Indonesia branches by using the transfer menu from Bank QNB Indonesia to the DooEt Electronic Money account.
Top up DooEt balance can be done by transfer from another bank account via ATM, Mobile Banking and Internet Banking by using the Online Transfer menu with the ATM Bersama or Prima network by entering Bank code 167 (Bank QNB Indonesia / QNB Kesawan / Kesawan) followed by DooEt account number (handphone number used to register QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking application).
For further information, please contact QNB Indonesia Contact Center (+62 21) 300 55 300.
Biometric Login (Finger print/Face id)
Log in to QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking is now easier and more secure by using Face ID or fingerprint.
The steps to activate the Face ID or Fingerprint feature is as follow:
- Update your QNBI Indonesia Mobile Banking application
- Enter your mobile phone number and follow the instructions on your mobile screen
- Select the Settings menu and activate the Biometric feature, then follow the instructions on your smartphone screen.
- Biometric activation is successful.
- For the next login, you can use the Biometrics feature
Application Login using Password
In addition to the Biometric Login feature, to provide a faster, easier and more secure log-in process, the login to QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking application can be done by using Password (replacing PIN).
Verify Financial Transactions Using PIN
To increase the convenience, security and improved transaction experience, adjustment were made to the authorization process of financial transactions.
In the new QNB Indonesia Mobile Banking, the authorization of financial transaction will be through PIN (replacing OTP).