QNB Indonesia Held the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
19 August 2021 – PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk has held its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGMS) at the QNB Indonesia Head Office, Revenue Tower, SCBD, Jakarta.
The AGMS approved some agendas as follows:
- Approval of the Company's Annual Report, including the Board of Directors' Report, the Board of Commissioners' Supervisory Report, and the Financial Statements for the fiscal year ended 31 December 2020.
- Appointment and dismissal of the Company's Public Accountant and/or Public Accounting Firm to audit the Company's Financial Statements for the financial year of 2021 and determine the honorarium for the Public Accountant and other terms of appointment.
- Determination of honorariums/salaries and other allowances for the members of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors of the Company for the financial year of 2021.
- Changes of the Board of Commissioners and/or Board of Directors of the Company.
- Amendments of the Company's Article of Association.
- Realization Report on the Use of Funds from the Continuous Public Offering I of Bank QNB Indonesia Phase III Year 2020.
With the approval from the meeting, the composition of the members of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of the Company are as follows:
Board of Directors
- Director: Mr. Geoffry Nugraha
- Director: Mr. Windiartono Tabingin
- Director: Mr. Bambang Andri Irawan
- Director: Mr. Nicolas Alix Groene (Nick Groene)
- Director: Mr. Soemenggrie Jongkamto*
*) Effective after the Company receives the letter from OJK on the fit and proper test
Board of Commissioners
- President Commissioner: Ms. Fatma Abdulla SS Al-Suwaidi
- Commissioner: Mr. Khalid Ahmed Al-Sada
- Commissioner: Mr. Stephen Robert James Holden
- Independent Commissioner: Mr. Djoko Sarwono
- Independent Commissioner: Mr. Suroto Moehadji
- Independent Commissioner: Mr. Muhammad Anas Malla