Web Posted on : Tue, 06 Jun 2017
Dear Value Customer,
In correlation to the current politic situation in Qatar with the circulating news on going at present, we would like to inform you that the current condition is temporarily and will not impacted on PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk (“QNB Indonesia”) overall business and operations.
Sehubungan dengan situasi politik negara Qatar yang sedang maraknya diberitakan saat ini, dengan ini kami sampaikan bahwa kondisi bersifat sementara dan tidak memberikan dampak pada seluruh kegiatan bisnis dan operasional PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk (“Bank QNB Indonesia”).
QNB Indonesia owns sole legal entity and is affiliated from Qatar National Bank Q.P.S.C (“QNB Group”) by means the company relations with QNB Group is a partnership representing two countries between Indonesia and Qatar. In addition, QNB Indonesia is also a financial services business registered and supervised by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) adhere to applicable regulations and operates in accordance to OJK, Bank Indonesia (“BI”), Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (“LPS”), and legal and security agencies of the Indonesian Government.
Our commitment is to sustain the banking operations and to provide the utmost service to all QNB Indonesia customers with the support from QNB Group to its subsidiary:
- QNB Group as usual dose note comments on political situations
- Supports the long term growth of its affiliated country and contributed to the Indonesia economy growth
- Strengthen commitment to QNB Indonesia to increase capital through Right Issue on 2nd semester in year 2017, where Equity is projected to become Rp 3,8 Trilion
- QNB Group is the largest and one of the strongest rated financial institutions in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region. [S&P: A+, Moodys: Aa3, Fitch Ratings: AA-]
- QNB Group maintains a very strong financial position (by Assets) as the largest bank in the MEA region
- QNB Group manages its liquidity very prudently and benefits from a highly diversified international and local funding base across MEA, Europe, Asia & further afield and is the largest bank in the MEA region by Deposits
- QNB Group maintains a prudent capital adequacy ratio, well in excess of local regulatory and Basel III requirements
- QNB Group continues to generate sustainable and robust growth in profitability.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact your QNB Indonesia Relationship Manager.
Thank you for your attention and cooperation.
PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk
Azhar Abdul Wahab
Act. President Director