Repeat Notice of The Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk
Web Posted on : Thu, 17 Nov 2016
In connection with the change of the date of the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (the "Meeting"), the Board of Directors of PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk (the "Company"), domiciled in South Jakarta revised the Notice of the Meeting, which previously has been published at Investor Daily newspaper dated 27-10-2016 (twenty-seven October two thousand sixteen), with the change of date and time of the Meeting as well as the list of shareholders entitled to attend the Meeting. Pursuant to that matters, the Board of Directors perform Repeat Notice of the Meeting, which will be held on:
|Day/ Date :||Monday, 19 December 2016|
|Time :||09.00 a.m Western Indonesia Time until finish|
QNB Tower, 3rd floor
18 Parc, SCBD, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Jakarta
|Agenda||The changes in the composition of the Company’s Board of Directors|
Explanation of the Agenda and Material of the Meeting:
The Agenda of the Meeting:
The changes in the composition of the Company’s Board of Directors are due to the appointment of members of Board of Directors.
The explanation of the Agenda of the Meeting and the material(s) of the Meeting can be accessed on the website of the Company (www.qnb.co.id) and also available at the Head Office of the Company since the date of repeat notice of the Meeting up to the date of the Meeting and can be obtained by filling a written request to the Corporate Secretary of the Company.
- The Company will not send a specific Meeting invitation to each Shareholders and this repeat notice is the official invitation to the Shareholders of the Company.
- The Shareholders who are entitled to attend and or to be represented in the Meeting are those whose names are registered in the Shareholders Register of the Company on 16 November 2016 at 4.00 pm Western Indonesia Time.
- The Shareholders whose shares are in KSEI collective custody and are going to attend the Meeting shall register his/her self through KSEI Account Holder (Securities/ Bank Custody) to get the Written Confirmation to Attend the Meeting (“KTUR”).
- The Shareholders who are going to attend the Meeting must submit the copy of Identity Card (“ID”) to the Registration Officer before entering into the Meeting room. The representative of Shareholders in the form of legal entity is requested to submit copies of the existing and applicable Articles of Association of the company, the deed of the appointment of incumbent members of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners or the existing management composition. The Shareholders whose are in the KSEI collective custody shall show the original KTUR.
- The Shareholders who are unable to attend the Meeting may be represented by his/her proxy by submitting legitimate power of attorney with the standard form of power of attorney determined by the Board of Directors of the Company. The members of the Board of Commissioners, the Board of Directors and employee of the Company may act as any Shareholders’ representative in the Meeting, however their votes shall not be included in the total number of votes cast in the Meeting.
- The power of attorney form is available every day during business hour at Company’s Share Administration Bureau (“BAE”), PT Adimitra Jasa Korpora which domiciled at Rukan Kirana Boutiqe Office Jl. Kirana Avenue III Blok F3 No. 5 Kelapa Gading Jakarta Utara.
- In order to facilitate the proper arrangement for the Meeting, the Shareholders or their representatives are respectfully requested to be present at the Meeting room 30 minutes before the meeting.
Jakarta, 17 November 2016
PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk
Board of Directors
PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk is registered and supervised by Financial Services Authority