Announcement of The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk
Web Posted on : Fri, 08 Jan 2016
It is hereby announced to Shareholders of PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk (The “Company”) that on Tuesday, 16 February 2016 there shall be Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) being held.
Pursuant to article 12 clause 9 of Articles of Association of the Company, and with respect to Financial Services Authority Regulation (“POJK) No. 32/POJK.04/2014 on Plan and Implementation of the General Meeting of Shareholders of the Public Company, Invitation to the Meeting will be made on Monday, 25 January 2016 and to be published in 1 (one) Indonesian daily newspapers, website of Indonesian Stock Exchange and website of the Company.
Shareholders who are entitled to attend the Meeting are the Shareholders whose are listed in the Shareholders Registry of the Company on 22 January 2016 at 04.00 pm West Indonesia Time.
Shareholders proposal will only be included into the Meeting agenda if it satisfies the requirements of article 11 clause 9 of Articles of Association of the Company and POJK No. 32/POJK.04/2014 on Plan and Implementation of the General Meeting of Shareholders of the Public Company, as follows:
- Proposed by 1 (one) or more Shareholders who are representing minimum 1/20 (one per twenty) or more of the total shares issued by the Company with valid voting rights.
- The proposal is received by the Board of Directors of the Company in writing no later than 7 (seven) days prior to the Meeting’s Invitation date.
- The proposal shall be:
- Conducted in a good faith
- In consideration to the interest of the Company
- Request which need decision of the Meeting
- Enclose the reason and materials related to the proposal that need to be decided by the Meeting
- In accordance with the prevailing law and regulations as well as the Articles of Association of the Company.
Jakarta, 8 January 2016
PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk
Board of Directors
PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk is registered and supervised by Financial Services Authority.