Qatar’s Non-hydrocarbon Sector Now Accounts for Over Half of GDP
Web Posted on : Mon, 07 Mar 2016
It is hereby announced to Shareholders of PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk (The “Company”) that on Wednesday, 13 April 2016 there shall be The Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) being held.
Pursuant to article 12 clause 9 of Articles of Association of the Company and Financial Services Authority Regulation (“POJK) No. 32/POJK.04/2014 on the Plan and Implementation of the General Meeting of Shareholders of the Publicly-Held Company, formal notice of the Meeting will be made on Tuesday, 22 March 2016 and to be published in 1 (one) Indonesian daily newspapers, website of Indonesian Stock Exchange and website of the Company.
Shareholders who are entitled to attend the Meeting are the Shareholders whose name are registered in the Shareholders Registry of the Company on 21 March 2016 at 04.00 pm Western Indonesia Time.
The proposal of the Shareholders will only be included into the Meeting’s agenda if it meets the requirements of article 11 clause 9 of Articles of Association of the Company and POJK No. 32/POJK.04/2014 on the Plan and Implementation of the General Meeting of Shareholders of the Publicly-Held Company, as follows:
- Proposed by 1 (one) or more Shareholders who are representing minimum 1/20 (one per twenty) or more of the total shares issued by the Company with valid voting rights.
- The proposal is received by the Board of Directors of the Company in writing no later than 7 (seven) days prior to the Meeting’s notice date.
- The proposal shall be:
- Conducted in a good faith
- In consideration to the interest of the Company
- Request which need decision of the Meeting
- Enclose the reason and materials related to the proposal that need to be decided by the Meeting
- In accordance with the prevailing law and regulations as well as the Articles of Association of the Company.
Jakarta, 7 March 2016
PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk
Board of Directors
PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk is registered and supervised by Financial Services Authority