Invitation of The Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholder
INVITATION OF THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS OF PT BANK QNB INDONESIA Tbk
PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk (the “Company”) hereby invites the Shareholders of the Company to attend the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) of the Company which will be convened as follows:
Day/ Date : Friday, October 9th, 2015
Time : 10.00 a.m Western Indonesia Time until finish
Venue : QNB Tower, 3rd floor 18 Parc, SCBD, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Jakarta
Agenda : The changes in the composition of the management of the Company
Explanation on the Agenda and Material of the Meeting
Based on the recommendation of Remuneration and Nomination Committee of the Company: propose to the Meeting to approve the changes in the composition of the management of the Company with the term of service until the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders which will be convened in 2018 and the appointment of Independent Director of the Company. The explanation of the Agenda of the Meeting and the material(s) of the Meeting are available and can be accessed on the website of the Company www.qnb.co.id and also available at the Head Office of the Company on the date of the invitation up to the date of the Meeting which can be obtained by filling a written request to the Corporate Secretary of the Company.
Explanation on the Quorum of Attendance and the Quorum of Decision of the Meeting:
- The Meeting is legitimate, can be conducted and pass binding decision if it is attended by the Shareholders or its proxy that represents more than ½ (half) of the total shares issued by the Company with valid voting rights.
- The Meeting’s decisions’ shall be taken based on the deliberation and consensus and also in accordance to the provisions of the Article of Association of the Company. In the event that consensus decision fails to be reached, the decisions shall be made through voting and valid if it is approved by more than ½ (half) of the total shares with voting rights present and represent at the Meeting.
- The Company will not send a specific Meeting invitation to each Shareholders and this invitation is the official invitation to the Shareholders of the Company.
- The Shareholders who are entitled to attend and or to be represented in the Meeting are those whose names are registered in the Shareholder Register of the Company on September 16th, 2015 at 4.00 pm Western Indonesia Time, or the Shareholders whose registered as sub-account holder at PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (“KSEI”) at the closing of the above mentioned date.
- The Shareholders whose shares are in KSEI collective custody and are going to attend the Meeting shall register his/her self through KSEI Account Holder (Securities/ Bank Custody) to get the Written Confirmation to Attend the Meeting (“KTUR”).
- The Shareholders who are going to attend the Meeting must submit the copy of Identity Card (“ID”) to the Registration Officer before entering into the Meeting room. The representative of Shareholders in the form of legal entity is requested to submit copies of the existing and applicable Article of Association of the company, the deed of the appointment of incumbent members of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners or the existing management composition. The Shareholders whose are in the KSEI collective custody shall show the original KTUR.
- a. The Shareholders who are unable to attend the Meeting may be represented by his/her proxy by submitting legitimate power of attorney with the standard form of power of attorney determined by the Board of Directors of the Company. The members of the Board of Commissioner, the Board of Directors and employee of the Company may act as any Shareholders’ representative in the Meeting, however their votes shall not be included in the total number of votes cast in the Meeting.
b. The power of attorney form is available every day during business hour at Company’s Share Administration Bureau (“BAE”), PT Adimitra Jasa Korpora which domiciled at Plaza Property 2nd floor, Jl. Perintis Kemerdekaan, Komp. Pertokoan Pulomas Blok VIII No.1, East Jakarta.
c. The completed proxy and enclosed with the copy ID of the Shareholder and the proxy, must be received by the BAE at the latest of Tuesday dated October 6th, 2015 at 4.00 pm Western Indonesia Time.
- In order to facilitate the proper arrangement for the Meeting, the Shareholders or their representatives are respectfully requested to be present at the meeting room 30 minutes before the meeting.
Jakarta, September 17th, 2015
PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk
Board of Directors
PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk is registered and supervised by Financial Services Authority