GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS Tbk PT Bank Kesawan DATE 27 DECEMBER 2010
Web Posted on : Mon, 27 Dec 2010
General Meeting Extraordinary Shareholders of PT Bank Kesawan Tbk was held on Monday, December 27, 2010, which in principle has decided:
- The increase in the issued and paid up capital of the Company through the Limited Public Offering II by issuing pre-emptive rights, to the terms and conditions as follows:
- The new shares to be issued by the Company are as 2935263768 (two billion, nine hundred and thirty-five million two hundred sixty three thousand seven hundred and sixty eight) ordinary shares with a nominal value of Rp 250.00 (two hundred and fifty Euro) per share at the Offer Price of Rp 250.00 (two hundred and fifty dollar) per share, thereby raising capital in place and paid P erseroan of 626,523,750 (six hundred twenty-six million five hundred and twenty three thousand seven hundred fifty) shares or a total of Rp 1 56,630,937. 5 00, 00 (one hundred and fifty-six billion six hundred and thirty million nine hundred thirty seven thousand five hundred R upiah) into 3 .561.787.518 (three billion, five hundred and sixty-one million seven tu r atus seventh and eighty-five hundred and eighteen) shares or wholly s ebesar 890.446.879.5 00,00 USD (eight rat us ilan hide tens of billions of four hundred and forty-six million, eight hundred and seventy-nine thousand five hundred R upiah).
- Pengelua ran the new shares will be d ilakuk an LPO II by the issuance of a pre-emptive rights of shareholders to par Press eroan where each shareholder has 1,000 (one thousand) shares with a nominal value of Rp 250.00 (two hundred and fifty dollar ra) each ter shares ya ng name paint at d al Daf am holding Saha m Pe tar Issuer on January 6, 2011 until 16 o'clock. 0 0 pm, has a 4685 (four thousand six hundred eighty li ma) where s ach Rights Rights entitled untukmembeli 4685 (four thousand six hundred eighty li ma) new shares with a nominal ai nil Rp 25 0, 00 (two hundred ra li ma twenty Rupiah) p faithfully shares with Ha RGA Pe Nawara n Rp 250.00 (two li ma ra hundred fifty rupees).
- Certificate of HM ETD can be traded from the date of 10-01-2011 till the date of January 17, 2011 m elalui Stock Exchange (through a Broker-Dealer / Broker who terrdaftar on the Stock Exchange) and outside B ursa Securities in accordance with the laws and pelican gan in capital market regulations.
- QATAR NATIONAL BANK SAQ, the Company was incorporated under the laws Nega ra Qatar, based in Qatar and is headquartered in QNB Building, Al Corniche, C-Ring Road, Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar (PO Box 1000 Doha Qatar) acts as the Standby Purchaser obliged to take the top or buy the remaining new shares in order to PUT II are much 2,935,263,768 (two billion, nine hundred and thirty-five million two hundred sixty three thousand seven hundred and sixty eight) new shares in accordance with the Deed of Agreement Purchase Remaining Shares Public Offering Limited Liability Company Limited II PT Bank Kesawan Tbk, Deed No. 32 dated 22-11-2010 (November twenty-second two thousand ten), as amended by Amendment Deed I Remaining Shares Purchase Agreement Limited Public Offering II PT Bank Kesawan Tbk, Number: 41 dated 18-12-2010 (eighteen in December two thousand and ten), both made before me, a Notary.
- The use of D ana PUT II results after deducting the costs of PUT II will be used by the Company to the bag rin se ai cian following:
- Approximately 80% (eighty percent) will be used to increase earning assets of the Company in the form of loans;
- Approximately 5% (five percent) will be used to improve the quality of human resources through the provision of internal training and external training, in order to improve the competence of human resources of the Company;
- Approximately 15% (fifteen percent) will be used for infrastructure development, namely the development of a distribution network that includes: Headquarters relocation to a more strategic; addition of Branch Offices and Branch Offices; addition of Automated Teller Machine (ATM), the development of Electronic channel network (SMS Banking, Phone Banking and Internet Banking), and the migration of core banking systems.
- Other requirements in connection with the Rights Offering II to shareholders including the implementation schedule II Offering can be seen in the prospectus issued by the Company in order to PUT II.
- Against PUT II capital market provisions, the legislation of the Republic of Indonesia, the articles of association of the Company and the Indonesia Stock Exchange Regulations.
- By doing PUT II of the Company, agreed to:
- authorize the Board of Directors to implement the Company's Rights Offering II;
- authorize the Board of Commissioners to declare in a separate notarial deed of the increase in issued and paid new share issuance proceeds, after the name of the shareholder who acquires shares of PUT II is recorded in the register of shareholders of the Company, thereby changing Article 4, paragraphs 2 and 3 articles of association of the Company, including to take notice to the Minister of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia as already decided in the Meeting
- Authorize the Board of Directors to perform all acts necessary in connection with the Rights Issue II of the Company to:
- Registering the Company's shares in collective custody in accordance with applicable Indonesian Central Securities Depository.
- Record Company's shares are shares that have been issued and fully paid shares on the Stock Exchange with respect to the applicable laws and regulations in the capital market.