The Service and Settlement of Customer Complaints
Customer complaints can be made directly to the Bank or represented as a representative and act for and on behalf of the Customer through several ways:
- Verbal Complaints
- Customer to visit the nearest QNB Indonesia branch office, or
- Customer may contact QNB Indonesia Contact Center during operational hours (7 days, 24 hours): (+62 21) 300 55 300
Verbal complaints handling will be completed within 2 (two) working days after the complaint date received by the Bank. If the Bank requires an extension of time for completion of customer complaints, then the Bank will provide written notification to state the information.
- Written Complaints
- Customer to email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For written complaint, customer is required to attach supporting document, as follows:
- Photocopy ID
- Photocopy Bank Statement or Bank Book
- Other supporting document
For complaints that are submitted through Customer Representative, must also attached:
- Photocopy of Customer Representative ID
- Letter of Authorization is required to states that Customer Representative as a person, institution or legal firm is given authority to act on behalf of Customer
- If the Customer Representative is an institution or legal firm, then there should showcase a supporting document stating the authority
Written complaints will be handled and resolved within 20 (twenty) working days after the date of complaint received by the Bank. If the Bank requires an extension of time for completion of customer complaints caused by certain conditions by complying to the provisions of the applicable law, the Bank may granted for an extention up to a maximum of 20 (twenty) working days.
The Bank will provide written notification to the Customer prior to the first 20 (twenty) working days expired. If Customer is not satisfied with the result of settlement submitted by the Bank, then Customer is able to continue to resolute through Banking mediation.